Revised in 2023
● Verb Tense Chart (17″ x 11″)
● 12 Verb Tense Exercise Sentences (5.5″ x 1″)
● 12 Verb Tense Labels (3″ x 1″)
● Three Verb Tense Exercise Charts (11″ x 17″)
● Four Verb Tense Chart Arrows (1.5″ x 0.75″)
● 30 Exercise Labels for the Verb Tense Charts (2″ x 1″)
● One Verb Conjugation Chart (14.5″ x 22″)
● 89 Labels for the Verb Conjugation Chart (2″ x 1.5″)
● One Teacher’s Control (8.5″ x 11″ Spiralbound)
Recommended: Grammar Symbols (GR-080)
The study of the tense of a verb is introduced at the Junior Elementary Level. The main tenses of a verb are given with the Verb Tense Chart. The exercise shows the student that actions (verbs) can occur at three main times: Past, Present, and Future.
There are 12 Verb Tense Labels for the tenses, 12 Verb Tense Exercise Sentences to be analyzed, and four arrow markers designed to be used on the chart.
The student is also introduced to identifying personal pronouns using the large Verb Conjugation Chart. Dr. Montessori designed these manipulative activities so that elementary students could easily see the close connection between the use of personal pronouns and the conjugation of verbs. All exercises are printed on laminated cardstock.
This material is coordinated with the Albanesi Language Curriculum Programs (ACP).